CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE WITH NATIVE GERMAN EN BARCELONA
Our client provides news and business information to consumers and organizations around the world across multiple formats, including print, digital, mobile and live events. It has produced unrivalled quality content for more than 125 years and today has one of the world’s largest newsgathering operations with nearly 2,000 journalists in more than 75 bureaus globally.
We are looking for a Customer Service Associate to provide excellent service to customers for the most dynamic, creative and savvy news and information company in the world. You will be ensuring customer satisfaction and customer loyalty, and assist and act as a point of reference with the Customer Service Manager.
The primary role of the Customer Services team is to champion best practice in the objective governance of the contact centre provision and assessing the emerging risks and propose developments and improvements based on objective and evidence based information, such as agreed service levels and customer feedback.
Your accountabilities would be:
- Own a customer case by being the named case manager bringing the case to final conclusion
- Provide excellent customer service to customers in a courteous, effective and timely manner to ensure resolution of escalation contacts
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles and Service Level Agreements
- Handle customer second-line enquiries to resolution, following escalation from the first line teams
- Investigate and resolve account queries.
- Promote the products and services of Dow Jones brands
- Perform administrative functions as may be required in order to fulfill member requirements
- Updating client accounts
- Troubleshooting of some technical incidents and problems including basic Apps, device and subscription problems.
- Escalate unresolved cases to management
- Log all calls in the SalesForce Service Management Console
- Support the maintenance of an active and useable knowledge base
- Work as an intermediary between members and 3rd party suppliers, where required
- Have a confident and assertive manner
- Act as an internal voice of the customer
- Work collaboratively with a variety of internal stakeholders, including technology, finance and editorial
- Experience as part of a busy customer services team
- Fluency in both German and English (Written and Verbal)
- Being computer literate with a basic technical knowledge of and competence in websites, smartphones and tablets
- Handling customer queries
- Providing excellent customer service
- Being professional and flexible
- Knowledge of SalesForce
- Positive and driven to succeed in a customer service environment
- Managing multiple tasks and used to working in a target-driven environment
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Looking for a long-term career in customer services
- Recognition that operational roles of this nature may involve some element of weekend oversight, plus unscheduled incident and crisis management
In return, we offer a professional, progressive and multicultural environment for you to grow both personally as well as a wide range of benefits offered by a global company.
- Starting date as soon as possible
- Competitive salary
- Meal vouchers
Interested? Please, register yourself via our webpage on the link mentioned below:
For further questions, do not hesitate to contact me, Ossi Vuorio email@example.com
Check other offers visiting our website www.talentsearchpeople.com.