CONTENT MODERATOR WITH TURKISH (WEEKENDS) EN BARCELONA
With our app you’ll find a fun and unique way to buy and sell second-hand things in your vicinity. In less than 30 seconds you can easily post products for sale. It's simple and free.
At Letgo we are a young, efficient, dynamic and international team, eager to learn, create and improve as well as very enthusiastic about our project. We want our collaborators to feel at home, with working relationships based on cooperation, respect and trust.
Join our team and you'll have the opportunity to participate in the project from its beginning, in unbeatable surroundings.
As a Customer Support Agent/Content Moderator your main responsibilities will be:
- Moderate the content uploaded by the users to maintain the app´s quality standards
- Effectively assist customers via different channels (mail and social media mainly)
- Reporting errors discovered in the app, suggesting improvements
- Maintaining high levels of productivity and quality standards following set guidelines
We are looking for a person who has the following skills and abilities:
-Native level of Turkish
-Intermediate level of English
-Spanish language is a plus
- At least 1 year of experience in a Customer Service Environment
- Detail oriented, able to spot abusive/illegal content
- Good oral and written skills, able to communicate in a clear and consist way
- Able to manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Fast learner
- Interested in mobile/app environment
You must have a valid visa to work legally in Spain. // Student visa won't be accepted.
- Immediate starting date (12/01/2016)
- Permanent contract (with probation period)
- Part-time job (8h per day), only on Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays
- Work schedule: from 5pm to 2am
- Competitive salary (base + bonus on targets + social benefits such as health insurance, dental policy, free snacks/drinks, etc..)
- Young and dynamic work environment within a multinational company
- Excellent localization in the centre of Barcelona, next to public transports/Bicing
Are you interested? Don't miss this opportunity and send your updated CV to: email@example.com